Community DevelopmentLewis & Clark Development Group
Community Development Block Grants
Community Development Block Grants are available to local governments located in the ten county region consisting of Burleigh, Emmons, Grant, Kidder, McLean, Mercer, Morton, Oliver, Sheridan, and Sioux counties. Generally, projects must benefit at least 51% low to moderate income persons.
Funds can be used for public facilities and infrastructure, housing rehabilitation, and planning activities.
LCD Group’s Community Development expert:
- Community Development Coordinator, Lewis & Clark Development Group (1998–Present)
- Loan Administrator, Roosevelt-Custer Regional Development Council (1992-1998)
- Community Development Block Grant Administration – NeighborWorks® America
- Housing Quality Standards Certification – NeighborWorks® America
- Completed Housing Rehab Certification – NeighborWorks® America
- Lead-Based Paint Certification – NeighborWorks® America
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit Training – NeighborWorks® America
- Economic Development Professional Certification – National Development Council