Community GrantsLewis & Clark Development Group
Community Development Block Grants
Community Development Block Grants are available to local governments located in the ten county region consisting of Burleigh, Emmons, Grant, Kidder, McLean, Mercer, Morton, Oliver, Sheridan, and Sioux counties. Generally, projects must benefit at least 51% low to moderate income persons.
Funds can be used for public facilities and infrastructure, housing rehabilitation, and planning activities.
For more information on Community Development Block Grants, contact Lyle Hogue 701.667.7623 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying for CDBG Funds
Please refer to the Resources page for information on applying, as well as application forms. Please contact Lyle at 701.667.7623 if you have any questions.
Applications and supporting documentation should be submitted via fax (701-255-7228) or email.
*At the option of the CDBG committee, due dates for final applications may be extended. This option may be exercised without public notice at the sole discretion of the committee if final applications are invited after March 15th due to availability of additional funds resulting from additional allocations, returned or unobligated funds or fund transfers.
In such cases the committee may extend the final application deadline up to five months after committee approval of a pre-application but not later than seven days prior to the latest date by which applications and amendments must be received by DCS.
LCD Group’s Community Development expert:
- Community Development Coordinator, Lewis & Clark Development Group (1998–Present)
- Loan Administrator, Roosevelt-Custer Regional Development Council (1992-1998)
- Community Development Block Grant Administration – NeighborWorks® America
- Housing Quality Standards Certification – NeighborWorks® America
- Completed Housing Rehab Certification – NeighborWorks® America
- Lead-Based Paint Certification – NeighborWorks® America
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit Training – NeighborWorks® America
- Economic Development Professional Certification – National Development Council