Essential Public Employee ProgramLewis & Clark Development Group
The Essential Public Employee Program (EP2) is a unique and beneficial program that is helping to meet a critical need across North Dakota. If you are a public employee, then the EP2 program might be right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Individuals must be employed by any of the following:
- City government
- County government
- State government
- Law Enforcement: Both officers and staff
- Emergency Services: Professional and volunteer firefighters, professional and volunteer first-responders, and support staff
- School Districts: Teachers, paraprofessionals, administration, and support staff
- Medical or long-term care facility
- Others as determined by Lewis & Clark Development Group
What are the requirements?
Applicants must meet down payment requirements or avoid mortgage insurance for more affordable house payment.
What are the terms and rates?
Loans up to $10,000 with interest rates as low as two percent (2%) for up to ten years.
LCD Group’s EP2 expert:
Lisa may be reached at email@example.com or at (701) 667-7603.